7 Top Takeaway Tips: Den + Office/Library
1. Use trend colours in small doses.
2. Balance feminine colours with masculine hues.
3. Look for colour inspiration in your artwork.
4. Think about grouping similar images to create a collection of interesting artwork.
5. Give existing artwork new life by hanging it in a fresh new place.
6. Know what you want to store and measure it all before you design and build bookshelves
7. Open shelves display your treasures, but closed storage will hide your clutter.
Get The Look
Bungalow 5: Elba Lounge Chair | EQ3: Oma 2-Piece Sectional Sofa | West Elm: Origami Coffee Table | Noir: Baas Sconce | Elte Mkt: Beaker Blush Rug | Tonic Living: Mila Dot Flax roman blind fabric, Valentia Velvet Rosewood, Lily Peony and Passagio Blush pillow fabrics | Around the Block: pink glass bowl, orange cube | CB2: white vases | Client’s Own: artwork | First Class Flooring: Quarter Sawn White Oak | Dulux: Opal 30YY 79/053 wall paint