7 Top Takeaway Tips: Den + Office/Library
1. Use trend colours in small doses.
2. Balance feminine colours with masculine hues.
3. Look for colour inspiration in your artwork.
4. Think about grouping similar images to create a collection of interesting artwork.
5. Give existing artwork new life by hanging it in a fresh new place.
6. Know what you want to store and measure it all before you design and build bookshelves
7. Open shelves display your treasures, but closed storage will hide your clutter.
Get The Look
Sarah Richardson for A-Street Prints: Ziggity Fog Grassclotch Wallpaper (sku: 2785-24818) | Lavish Kitchens and Fine Cabinetry: desk, built-in shelving | IKEA: LÅNGFJÄLL Office Chair, Gunnared Beige/White | The Door Store: desk brackets | First Class Flooring: Quarter Sawn White Oak | Client’s own: artwork, task lamp, rug | Benjamin Moore: Stonington Gray HC-170 millwork paint