7 Top Takeaway Tips: The Bar
1. Small design changes can have a BIG impact.
2. Be bold with wall paint. Sometimes the safest choice is not always the best choice!
3. When looking for colour inspiration, dive into the dynamic colour combinations of patterns featured in a rug or eye-catching fabric.
4. A simple light fixture swap for something contemporary, yet historically inspired can make a huge difference!
5. If you have a piece of furniture that feels outdated, get out a paint brush and give it a couple coats of your favourite transformative colour!
6. Give old paintings and portraits a new lease on life by repurposing and presenting them in a different space.
7. Keep your mantel interesting by displaying accessories asymmetrically.
Get The Look
Sarah Richardson for Palliser: Boulevard Round Medium Salon Table | Sarah Richardson Design: Robert Wing Chairs | Regina Andrew: Perenial Lantern | Regal Fabrics: Facet Indigo, Facet Turquoise, Renley Teal and R-Pace Persimmon (upholstery fabrics), Pace Persimmon (accent pillow fabric) | Kravet: Kravet Couture Andrew Martin AM100298-7, Dew Drop Confetti 28640-712, GWF-3303-319 (accent pillow fabrics), Lee Jofa: 919301-LJ (accent pillow fabric), Groundworks Prismatic Green/Reds GWF-3303-319 Kaleidoscope Collection (accent pillow fabric - discontinued pattern) | DiNuovo Granite & Marble: Statuario Octavio (marble top, round tables) | CB2: Trill Side Table | Elle & Eve: tall bottles on windowsills | Client’s own: vintage rug, round table with painted blue legs, tall vases on windowsills, collection of green vases on mantel | Benjamin Moore: Mustard Field 377 (wall paint), New York State of Mind 805 (paint for table legs)